Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
Beyond Bushcraft is based on over 35 years of outdoor experience and thousands of miles in the worst of weather and terrain, to bring you in-depth knowledge of how to ensure a safer, more enjoyable outdoor experience. Furthermore, if you are a first-time backpacker, a weekend warrior, or a seasoned outdoor expert, you will love Beyond Bushcraft. You will learn exactly what you need to know with practical, 100% field-tested techniques that consequently could literally save your life!
- What you should do if you or your child are ever lost in the wilderness, rather than wasting precious time.
- How you should choose your backpack and the gear you carry in it, hence how to avoid the hype of many products you don’t need.
- Wilderness medical emergencies with step-by-step instructions on what to do if you or someone else is hurt.
- Wildlife animal encounters, how to avoid an attack and what to do if you are attacked.
- Tactics for relationship survival with your partner in the wilderness, while strengthening your relationship.
- Get your kids interested in the outdoors, and keeping them interested, while keeping your kids safe.
- All the best outdoor gear to make your trips enjoyable and safe; Emergency Locators, GPS, Shelters, Food, Water Purification/Filtration, Food Storage, Power Generation and Storage.
- How to power all your electronics off-grid so you can stay connected with family and friends.
- How much food do you need to take, and what kinds are best, and why.
Emergencies happen every day off the grid, to people just like you!
Most people think a critical situation won’t happen to them, or they assume that help is always right around the corner. The reality is that most camping, hiking, skiing, hunting, or backroad site-seeing doesn’t always have help that can respond in the time needed to save a life. As a nation, the United States has some of the best rescue response networks on the planet but it still is not always capable of meeting the heavy demands from people that venture out unprepared. It is up to you to prepare for unforeseen situations, so that you and others with you are able to survive until help can arrive.